The Linkages program is a wage subsidy program funded by Immigration, Population Growth and Skills (IPGS). The goal of the program is to provide 26 weeks of paid-employment to individuals 18-29 years of age. This experience is an opportunity for the participant to take part in career and employment planning.
The program is available to:
- residents of Newfoundland and Labrador who are 18-29 years of age
- are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of NL
- are entitled to work in Canada.
Applicants must be:
- non EI eligible
- have level 2 high school
- have been out of school for a minimum of six months
- cannot have post-secondary training
- must have limited work experience
- have a developed employment plan.
Employment Services Manager: Adam power @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Director, Charlie Young @ email@example.com